Internal Quality Assurance Cell
IQAC focusses on being instrumental in achieving quality culture with reliable and conscious benchmarks and sustaining them for comprehensive development of the institution.
- To channelize the measures and efforts towards academic distinction
- To motivate departments to organize hands-on workshops, symposia, and faculty development initiatives
- To establish learner-centered environment among students and faculty to use ICT tools for teaching and learning process
- To build effective association with stakeholders and to motivate social responsibilities
- To promote research-oriented learning culture among staff and student community
- To collect, document and analyze feedbacks from various stakeholders on quality based institutional processes
- To prepare Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines of NAAC.
- To systematize the best practices in various institutional activities
- To disseminate information regarding quality related facts and benchmarks
- To update and optimize cutting-edge technologies of teaching and learning
- To ensure adequacy, maintenance, and functioning of support structure of the institution
- To act as a nodal agency of the institution to coordinate and intensify the quality relevant activities.