The College is proud to have signed MoU’s with the leading industrial, academic and research centres in India and Abroad. Consultancy services have been undertaken by Chemistry, Civil, and Computer Science Engineering departments.
CONSULTANCY AND TESTING SERVICES
o Design of concrete mixes, offering suggestions for consulting structures along seashore, etc
o Testing of building materials, viz cement, cement concrete, bricks, tiles, steel rods, soils etc., to find their strength and other properties to ascertain their suitability in construction.
o Standard Penetration Test
o Geological mapping
o The clients are the various departments of State and Central Government which include
o TWAD Board
o Highways Department
o Southern Railways
o Coastal Eneregen PVT LTD
o SRC Projects, Salem
o Deccan Construction Co
o 3K Constructions
o DCW Pvt Ltd, Sahupuram
o Coramendal Constructions
o Chidambaram Builders
o King of Kings Assembly & God
o Nellai Malai Murasu
o Asir Auto Agency
o NS Enviro Engineers, Chennai
Academic collaboration with University of Malaya, Malaysia University of Nevada, Los Vegas, USA, University Medical Centre, Hamburg, Germany, University of Cincinnati, Ohio and Shizuoka University, Japan, Kingston University, London.
- Dr. G. Wiselin Jiji, visited as Visiting Professor in University of Nevada Los Vegas for a period of 3 months from Dec 2010 to Feb 2011.
- Dr. G. Wiselin Jiji, visited as Visiting Professor in Kingston University London for a period of 2 months from Oct 2011 to Nov 2011
- Dr. G. Wiselin Jiji, delivered a talk on Enhancing Research through Intelligent Techniques in Medical Imaging on Nov 18, 2011 at Quantitative Medical Imaging International Institute, Kingston University, London.
- Dr. G. Wiselin Jiji, visited as Visiting Professor in University of Hamburg Germany for a period of 2 months from Nov 2012 to Dec 2012.
- Dr. G. Wiselin Jiji, delivered a talk on Segmentation of Lesions in MRI Images on Dec 1st, 2012 at University of Hamburg, Germany.
- Dr. G. Wiselin Jiji, Collaborative Research work with Jing- Huei, Lee, Professor of Biomedical Engineering for the research work “ Integrating Multi-Dimensional Data to Explore the Biomarkers of Bipolar Disorder (BPD)” on March 2015 – June 2015
- Dr. G. Wiselin Jiji, delivered a talk on Diagnosis of Dermatological lesion using intelligent Technique in 6th International Conference on Clinical and Experimental Dermatology held on May 04-06, 2016 in Chicago, USA.